Monday, December 21, 2015

Owl Crate Unboxing


Hey bookworms! So this is my third Owl Crate box. I'm sure I shouldn't be getting these, (mainly because my TBR is already so large!) but they are just so exciting to get, filled with amazing bookish items themed each month. Here is a quick overview of how they work:


Owl Crate is a book subscription. They do ship internationally, and there are standard rates that apply. They operate in US dollars, and depending on where you are, you will receive the box within 2-14 business days.

Owl Crate always provides a book that has been published within 45 days from their shipping date. For this unboxing, I found out that I already own the book...which is okay (just means I will be hosting a giveaway!!) The best thing with Owl Crate is that they always give us something new and exciting. Unless you follow someone who has already received their Owl Crate, you will never know what is inside until you open it yourself! In each box you will receive:


  • The hardcover book
  • A cute card explaining all the goodies inside
  • 3-5 Bookish Items
  • A promotional bookmark, pin, sticker etc. from the author/publisher.
So finally after the awesome info of Owl Crate (if you're not already interested!) lets begin for this month's package!!!

December Month: Get Inspired
 So here is just an overview of what came in the Get Inspired Box. I think that with each box, Owl Crate seems to get better and better!








When I heard that this was a get inspired box, I was actually assuming it would be a book to help spark creativity that most would get. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't, although I am definitely up for anything to spark creativity! This is a great box for December, as you get cozy and warm before ringing in the new year! Awesome overall!!


Beautiful Cover of Da Vinci's Tiger By: L.M. Elliot
A Magnetic Set that came with the book to
create my own fun sentences or poems! :)


A cute little magnet of a prince and fox by Sandra Vargas
An amazing and mouth-watering smelling candle from
 Frostbeard Studios It smells like coffee and chocolate!!


A cute little Reading Journal from Penguin: Potter Style
I love all of the quotes and spaces for writing notes on books
This amazing To Do List with an octopus reading
by Boy Girl Party. I definitely need to be using this!


This cute little card that Owl Crate sends in
every box they have! Love the coziness of
this one! So December Feels!
And not to mention the lovely box designs they always provide
when shipping to bookworms and reviewers each month!!



So there is everything from the Get inspired subscription box from Owl Crate. I love all the amazing bookish items that came in this month! If you are a bookworm like me and you love all things book related, I highly suggest you check out not only Owl Crate, but all of the links here from the AMAZING people who have taken their time to create these lovely pieces that have come in this box! I promise you, you will not be disappointed with Owl Crate, and you should be getting on the wait list for their January Box! January just so happens to be Magic!!

So until the next time, Keep Reading!!
Your Graduated Bookworm!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top